Quilt and Booties For Mei-Ling



The top is done for Mei-Lings pink quilt. I laid the binding around it to see how it will look. I have a nice solid green to back the quilt with that matches the leaves of roses.
I have one of the booties done for her too. Made them 6 months size so she will be ready for her first fall and winter with cozy warm booties.
Its a simple pattern that works up in a couple hours.
The pattern comes from Bernat Babies book # 222. The price on the book is just $2.00 and it was originally my mothers so I am guessing it has some age to it.





Comments

JacquiG said…
Oh what a cute little bootie! So tiny!! Boy you must be having fun with all this. The quilt is going to be lovely as well.

Jackie in ON
Patty said…
Thanks Jackie, I am having a blast and soon I will start preparing little baby things for grandbaby number 2

Popular Posts