Another Great Day

What a fun day I have had. Got up early and worked out with Emery. Checked my email and my blog then headed out the door to get my hair cut. Something powerful going on today in the universe as I came in contact with so many really nice people today.
Just kept thinking about how great life is and then spent some time musing about this Law of Attraction thing. It really seems to work. I have my new cardigan on and it feels wonderful. Its one of those damp gray days where you kind of wish you could wrap up in a blanket with a good book. The new sweater feels like a mini warm blanket that fits !
Not that I wanted to, but I headed off to the fitness center to work out. Being sick with that cold thing had me stay away from the gym and getting back into the swing of things is not always easy. But I went. Did a Pilates class, did 11 flights of stairs on the Stairmaster, did the treadmill and called it a "good". Got to visit with a couple friends, which is always such a good thing. Positive folks, even in the face of hard things. Was given a whole bag full of baby bottles for Melanie and Casi's baby, just the kind they want to use when they need to use a bottle. It was about $40 worth of stuff in that bag. Kindness all around me.Came home and had a steaming cup of cappuccino reminding myself once again about this law of attraction and how powerful it is. You get out of life just what you send out. Pretty amazing, so long as you keep it full of gratitude and positive.
You put out ugly and you will get ugly back. Same as if don't learn from your mistakes and you keep getting the same lesson over and over, hidden in different circumstances, until you do get it.
Had a big steaming cup of cappuccino a few minutes ago and reminded myself about how long I wanted a cappuccino machine but never felt right about forking out big bucks for one, just knew I would find one at the thrift store some day, and you know of course that I did, $4. Same story with the Dale of Norway sweater.
More importantly, actually the most important application is that it works with our dreams and our life visions. Things are just incidentals lots of times, but dreams are powerful things, having vision to make the world around you a better place is the whole point of this LOA.


Comments

Jan said…
I certainly have enjoyed your writing, Patty. My computer has been glitzy so I have been unable to comment. I can see the babies arrivals are making you very excited. I am writing mostly for family but my blog is at jbeane6.wordpress.com/
I certainly don't have the writing gift you do. Oh BTW what is happening with your heritage quilt? Jan

Popular Posts