I am in Love ....with La Dolce Vegan !

Yup, it's true, I am in love, not only with my husband but with a new cook book too.
That doesn't often happen to me, that I have a relationship with a cook book but this one just has it all. I have not tried a recipe I didn't like. The desserts are heavenly, the directions and ease of the recipes make you want to cook from it all the time. Its not a demanding cook book, but full of fun and fantastic new, interesting recipes.
You don't even realize you are heating super healthy which for some folks is a real concern.
Love the photos throughout the book, artsy, and very creative. Capturing what I can imagine the personality of the author is.
Run out, don't walk, run to get this cook book if you are wanting to up the healthy level of your eating habits and still have food that is real

Cooking to the music of Cat Stevens and Donovan, what could be better : )

Comments

Marcie said…
Patty, Thanks for the book review. I am eager to get my hands on a couple of good Vegan cookbooks. I just "veganized" my old scone recipe and posted on it on my blog yesterday. As often happens, we were on the same wavelength! :) This looks like a good book. Any others you'd recommend?

Popular Posts