Saturday, May 19, 2007

A Tender Moment Captured forever

After seeing today what I did while waiting for my fried rice, (part of the food budget, big silly grin on my face) I could not help but feel so full of gratitude when I came home to see this sight. I told Melanie and Casi to just stay put until I got the camera and being the sweet young people that they are, they stayed in the same spot until I came back with my camera.
I just felt so full of love and overwhelmed by the purity of the tender scene before me.
May we all have the memory of being so loved.

3 comments:

JudyL said...

I'm sure it was torture for them to stay in that position while waiting for the camera! :) They're all so cute together!

Clara....in TN said...

A perfect picture....so full of love.....

QuiltingFitzy said...

Mei-Ling looks like a babydoll.

Hope you are saving these to a disc, they are toooooo precious!

Sunday Blessings

Soft music, the gentle kind of music that makes you feel content with life... the view from the window as I sit and spin at the wheel makes ...