Ben & Jerry's Factory



By now Melissa knows that if she sends me a picture, there is a 99.44/100 % that it will end up on the blog. That is just a given.
Well today this sweet daughter of mine went to the Ben and Jerry's Ice cream factory with her husband James and some friends.

Oh was I jealous. I love ice cream. So here she is with James, having a wonderful Sunday outing. I bet they got free samples !
Think tomorrow I will have to make some more home made dark chocolate Italian Ice Cream, that is if I have time.

The factory
Melissa and James appearing on the cover of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
The Ben & Jerry's Cowmobile

Comments

tami said…
Oooooh. DH and I took the kids there when they were younger. It was great fun and you did get a free sample. If I remember right Cherry Garcia. Yumm.

Popular Posts