The Report is in from the Doctor

Well, who ever doubts the power of prayer is just plain old silly.....
Melanie and Casi just got the Doctors report back. No deterioration at all. Test results are still looking like the first ones. They are not sure why the fluid on the lungs, but they are now thinking time is going to be Mei-Lings friend. They are hoping that her breathing will just regulate itself in time and guess what .....she took a bottle this morning !!!!
It feels like the gray cloud has been lifted. Keep praying that her breathing become normal, please. She's not out of the woods completly yet, but it doesn't look as bad as it did yesterday.

Comments

Kelli said…
Wonderful news, Patty! We will continue to pray for Mei-Ling! I am really enjoy the pictures of her, she is just beautiful...so delicate.
Kelli
JacquiG said…
Oh what a relief! I am so glad! I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers until she is home, safe and healthy, with Mummy and Daddy.
Delurking to tell you, We are still praying Patty. I remember being in a similar place not so long ago. Can we organize an online baby/mom shower of love?
Frgl Ldy said…
This is such wonderful news! She is absolutely beautiful and has already had to endure so much in her short life. She WILL be home with her mommy and daddy soon.
Baleboosteh said…
God be praised! We will continue to pray for you all.
Michelle
Patty said…
Hi Heather, an online shower would be so kind. I am sure it would bless them.
Not sure how that is done though !
Shellie said…
What wonderfully sweet pictures of Melanie and Mei-Ling! I continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Praying that each day brings new strength and increasing health for mom and daughter.
I would be happy to send mama and the baby some presents in the mail. I'm sure others would as well. Let me know if you would like me to start spreading the word. Can I send them to you to get the mailing address? Heather littlepeepsmom.blogspot.com
littlepeeps.etsy.com
Patty said…
Heather, I think that is such a sweet idea. You can have people email me at pasuhi54@msn.com and I will provide an address or give you the mailing address of my husbands work for a place to send presents.

Popular Posts