Rejuvenation

No better way for me to experience taking the steps to rejuvenation than to shop Goodwill thrift store and find an amazing bargain. This morning I found exactly what I said I wanted last night, a good comfortable pair of walking shoes for the summer. For $2 I found these brand new, never been worn, Clark shoes in my size, perfect fit. Couldn't help but think of "The Secret." God is good in so many ways.
I also walked out of the store with a darling Christmas dress for Mei-Ling, red plaid with a Scottie dog and a Christmas tree appliquéd on it, black velvet collar, cuffs and covered buttons. Tiny tiny black dress shoes. J Jill pants for me. I love J.Jill clothing and a new with tags, Coldwater Creek sweater. Life is so good shopping thrift stores.
Off to see the baby. That is surely medicine for a weary soul.


Comments

smilnsigh said…
Yessss! So glad you had this experience.

Mari-Nanci
nancyr said…
You had a very successful day at Goodwill. I was going to go to our local Goodwill, but had too many other things to do.
I'm envious of the Clark shoes! They are such great shoes, and very expensive!
GW is such a great place to find wonderful baby clothes too. Why would anyone spend hundreds of dollars for a few baby outfits, that they outgrow in a month?ollier
Anonymous said…
I love Goodwill! But ours never has stuff that quality. My friend in Michigan is always finding great name brands like that too.

I adore J. Jill and Coldwater Creek. So expensive!

What cute shoes too! You made a haul today! Wow.
La Tea Dah said…
I love my Clarks!!!!!
Unknown said…
My husband is a senior manager at Clark's Head Office in the UK - great to see their shoes on your blog - they're sooo comfortable, just what you need for the walking you mentioned earlier in the week - well done on finding a bargain, just the tonic you need at the moment. So glad Mei-Ling and Melanie continue to improve
JacquiG said…
You did well in your shopping! I never seem to find such excellent bargains when I go to second hand or thrift stores! I think some people just have a knack for finding the good stuff, but it never seems to be there when I go!! I think maybe your stores are better than ours. The dress for Mei Ling sounds soooo cute!!

Popular Posts