A Quick Post

Its food shopping day so I am kinda short on time this afternoon for posting. For now, here is a new favorite picture of this little miracle.
She is changing daily and is such a blessing to all of us.
I am off to buy lots of fruit as I am doing a three day cleanse, just fruit. Well, at least that is my intention.
Tonight I hope to post again with some thoughts on living in the past, not in our personal past
but on times past, different eras in time and how it affects our lives and our children's lives. I have been giving this subject much contemplation. So many people wish to reclaim the Victorian era or some other time in history. For me it was the Little House on the Prairie times. It really says much about how we feel about where God put us in life.

Comments

Popular Posts