A Special Day

It's my birthday ! 53 years old today and loving life more than ever. When I sat down at the computer this morning there was a card sitting up against the monitor, familiar handwriting that made me smile. I love the way Emery writes my name, a huge big P and then normal size other letters. It felt "right" that this was my first card of the day, a card from man of my dreams . I know full well that when he buys a card he reads lots of cards, looking for one with just the right meaning. Nothing quick about his card shopping. I know that what it says inside is the truth. He is always searching for a card that says just what his heart says.
His card today, so beautiful, so perfect, and so true from my heart too.....
In the dance of life
each of us has
one perfect partner
who moves to the same
secret music as our own.

Comments

Tina Leigh said…
PATTY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Blessing to you too!
Robin J. said…
Happy birthday, Pat! Hugs to you!
Susan said…
Happy Birthday and what perfect words from you hubby!!
Susan
JacquiG said…
Happy Birthday to you ... Happy Birthday to you ... Happy Birthday dear Patty ... Happy Birthday to you!!!

Wishing you all the best. Jackie
Shellie said…
Happy Birthday, Patty! May you enjoy many more years of joy and blessings.
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday! May you enjoy many more!

Hendrika
nancyr said…
Hope your birthday is as perfect as the card your dear husband gave you!
Happy birthday!
Grancy
nancyr said…
Hope your birthday is as perfect as the card your dear husband gave you!
Happy birthday!
Grancy
Andrea Maddiex said…
AHHH, how sweet!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :)
Aunt Jenny said…
Happy Birthday...I hope you have a fun, sweet day with those you love!!
Clara....in TN said…
Happy Birthday....Hugs to you!!!
Teresa said…
Happy Birthday, Pat! I hope your day is totally wonderful.
Susan said…
Hey, Patty -

I hope you've had the most amazing day... and the magic continues throughout the week/month/year - I gift you with the lyrics to my favorite Dar Williams' song, You're Aging Well (and, by all indications, you most certainly are!).

http://www.poplyrics.net/waiguo/darwilliams/021.htm
R. Aastrup said…
I'm glad you had such a happy day, Patty! I wish you many more =)
Inga said…
Happy belated birthday and congratulations on being a grandmother!!!

It has been so hectic the last few months and I'm sorry that I haven't had the time to visit your blog as often as before. I hope to come around more often than lately

Inga

Popular Posts