And The Winner Is....

Mei-Ling dug her little hand, (it was a bit wet from just coming from her mouth) into the basket of names and pulled up Lisa in N.M.
Mei-Ling seemed delighted with the whole game, except she wasn't too happy to let go of the name when I needed to read it. So here is a happy picture of her with the name of the winner.
Lisa if you will email me with your mailing address I will get the cards off to you Tuesday.
Thanks everyone for participating and I suspect I may do a drawing for Christmas cards in a week or so. This was so much fun !

Comments

Mimi said…
I'm sure your grand baby would have loved to "gummed" the paper to death
she is just adorable....
Yvonne said…
Congrats to Lisa....cute picture of Mei-Ling....she is such a doll!
Angel Advisor said…
Congratz to Lisa in NM. MeiLing looks so happy to have participated.

Popular Posts