Homestead Heritage Craft and Childrens Fair















We had a wonderful day at the Craft fair. The weather was cold though, never getting above 45F which felt extra cold with the north wind and no sunshine.
Mei-Ling seemed to enjoy all the sights and sounds, she never cried once and we were there for nearly 5 hours. Casi had to work, so Melanie and Mei-Ling came along with Emery and I.
I will post more pictures tomorrow morning. Its been a long day and I am ready for bed.
We even got to meet a fellow blogger there !

Comments

Lib said…
Thanks for sharing the Beautiful pics. Really enjoyed seeing them .Glad ya'll had a good day.
Blessins', Lib
Mimi said…
it looks like so much fun to go to a craft fair... it has been quite a while since I have been to one...enjoyed the pictures...
Charity Grace said…
How interesting! I used to belong to Homestead Heritage. I've read your blog every now and then but didn't know you lived in that area.

Popular posts from this blog

Retirement Joy

The Good Life

Amish & Mennonite Catalogs