Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Lunch Time or Tea Time ?


As it happened, I got so busy cleaning that I forgot to eat lunch so tea time became lunch time too.
A nice fresh croissant with a bit of cheese and two cookies was on the menu. A steaming hot cup of Earl Grey hit the spot too. As is often the case I read a bit while lingering over my tea. Today's reading was heavily influenced by a rather big upcoming event !
This tea cup is my favorite of all the ones I own, but its also Emery's favorite since it has a handle just right for his man size fingers. We often laughingly discuss who gets to use it at tea time.

3 comments:

anne bebbington said...

Patty - tea never tastes lovelier than from a real china cup - in our kitchen mug cupboard we have two shelves for mugs - one with the china mugs on and the other with the 'workman' mugs that my husband likes to drink tea from - even the kids know not to give me a mug from that shelf!

Sunny said...

I ADORE that teacup and saucer. The plate the cookies are on is pretty sweet too.

Kelli said...

What pretty dishes!! It looks like you had a lovely tea. How are the wedding plans coming along?
Kelli

Sunday Blessings

Soft music, the gentle kind of music that makes you feel content with life... the view from the window as I sit and spin at the wheel makes ...