I'm Leavin' on A Jet Plane



Just a few hours now before I get on a jet plane and head east. All packed, all comfy clothes, decided that comfort is my personal "look". You are looking at a picture of me as a kid. I was always having fun. Just like now, life was exciting and always filled with adventure. A walk down the street is an adventure to me so getting on a plane is a grand event. I love to fly. Been listening to the music from Top Gun, getting me all revved up for that moment of take off when you feel the plane tipping up to the sky. I love take off !
I will be blogging along the way. Plenty of pictures will be taken you can be sure.
My one piece of luggage is a duffle bag, I pack light. It has a quote from Lin Yutang written on it. One that makes me laugh.

"A good traveler is one who does not know where he is going to, and a perfect traveler does not know where he came from."

Comments

Pam said…
I hope your trip is safe and enjoyable! Have fun and I 'll be looking forward to the pictures. May the sweet Lord bless you & keep you!

Grace & Peace
Pam
http://lilacveranda.blogspot.com
dot said…
Have a great time and I look forward to reading about your travels.
Inga said…
Have a safe trip and enjoy your stay!

Inga
Unknown said…
I hope your flight was great and that you enjoy your time with family and friends, I'll look forward to your installments..Hugs Tina
Clara....in TN said…
Be safe and enjoy your trip. I am looking forward to hearing of your travels. Clara

Popular Posts