A Most Precious Gift


I just have to share this with you all.
The mail man delivered a very special package today. The post mark France ! A wonderful quilter by the name of Paula that I met from Blogging sent me this beautiful cross she made. I had tears in my eyes as I looked upon it. It is just so pretty and such a precious gift. One I will treasure all the rest of my life. I hung it up on the wall in my living room right across from the front door so that whenever you come in the house that is the first thing you see. I thought, each time I look at this cross I will think of Paula and her kindness in sending it to me and I will remember to pray for her and her family

Doesn't she paint beautifully !

Comments

Granny said…
How beautiful! Yes, her painting is wonderful. It looks so dainty and fragile. What a sweet friend!

Judy
Alena said…
Beautiful cross!
What a beautiful gift!
Wendy
Christine said…
How thoughtful! It's beautiful!
Laura said…
What a lovely gift, and what a dear friends you both must be to recieve such a gift.
Sunny said…
It's beautiful.
Tracey said…
Oh how pretty it is! I"m sure not a painter and I admire her talent. How nice of her to send it to you!

Patty, could you email me please? I have been wanting to ask you something and I can't seem to find your email address. :o( My email is : lone_quilter@yahoo.com
Thank you!!
Reviekat said…
What a beautiful gift and treasure of your friendship!!

Popular Posts