Equal Time !



Mothers are always very aware of treating their children equally, and this week has been one of sharing pictures of my oldest daughter and I having fun. Melanie has been hard at work this week and missing out on all the fun and has not been in any of the photos I have shared. Melissa and I feel bad that she has not been able to be with us for all the fun. We have always done things together, all three of us ladies. The boys are never much interested in such adventures. Seems like they want to build things or eat home, my cooking.
I decided this morning that I need to post some pictures of Melanie so you can see her too. In one picture, Melanie is modeling the Renaissance outfit she made for the Renaissance Faire held in our area. Her closet is filled with such outfits. In the other picture, you can see she has inherited my love of hats !
There, I feel better. Melanie will think I am just being silly

Comments

La Tea Dah said…
Patricia, you have beautiful daughters and are so blessed by their companionship! Thanks for sharing photos of both your girls. I enjoyed them very much.
Sunny said…
She is very lovely too. (I knew that)
Christine said…
Melanie is beautiful! She's very 'sophisticated'! I love her Renaissance outfit. She made it! How accomplished!
Anonymous said…
You have a very creative and wonderful family - hugs to all :-)

Popular Posts