Favorite Book




A few people have asked me about my favorite books. There are many books that I really enjoy but one of my all time favorite books is shown in the picture. "Safe In His Care" by Lily A. Bear. Not sure exactly what it is about this story that brings me back again and again to its pages. No matter how many times it is read, I still feel blessed . In the Rod and Staff catalog it says this about the book. " the setting for tis adventurous story is the rugged country of Canada's Far North. Based on the experiences of a real family, this book portrays loving home relationships and parental teaching that build strong Christian charachter." 335 pages.
It is just a very life changing book as far as viewing good family life. The other book in the picture is one of two books in a series that is much the same sort of family book as Safe in His Care. I recommend it highly, actually both books in the series are good. Just I don't have the other book on hand right now to show you.
You can order a catalog from Rod and Staff by calling 606-522-4348
or writing them at
Rod & Staff Publishers, Inc.
P.O. box 3
14193 Hwy 172
Crockett, KY 41413-0003
they have two FAX numbers also. (800) 643-1244 and (606) 522-4896
they are a conservative Mennonite publishing company that we have done business with for years. We purchased most of our home school textbooks from them also.

Comments

La Tea Dah said…
I love Rod and Staff books and homeschooled my sons with many of them. They are so beautifully presented and filled with great content!

Popular Posts