More Photos


With the holidays and having my friend Debbie here, there hasn't been a lot of time for me to write. Here are some more pictures from our drive yesterday. I don't think we were ever more than 20 miles from our house at any given moment.
We took a drive to show Debbie the area where we would love to purchase some land. Its quiet, pretty and off the beaten path. The cows came over to check me out as I was snapping photos of them. They gave me a good stare down but in the end they all decided to turn around and leave.
Many trees are loaded with mistletoe full of berries this time of the year.

Comments

Anna said…
Hope you're enjoying your visit with your friend Debbie!
Dana and Daisy said…
I was so expecting to see more pictures of precious babies.
Cows? Cows are good too. lol!
... Paige said…
Those sure are some wooly cows. Careful with that mistletoe it will get you kissed.

Happy New Year
Renee said…
I love all the pictures; they are beautiful. Happy New Years to you and your family!

Popular Posts