Time for Bird Nests



Watching birds is a true joy for me but its even more exciting when I find a birds nest and am able to photograph the nest over a period of days or weeks.
These pictures are from last year. These babies are cardinals and the nest was just about the height of my eyes so it was easy to take the pictures.
These pictures serve as a reminder to me that nest building is going on now for many of the birds in my area. My husband said he watched for some time this past week, little wrens gathering up material to build a nest. Wrens will build nests in some rather funny spots, like one year they chose my clothespin bag. What a shock when I reached my hand in there and felt all twigs and grass ! Next I will show you the wren nest from last year in our Yucca.

Comments

Alena said…
what a beautiful photos...
I hope you are having nice day, Patty.

Popular Posts