My Step Mother

My step mother Milly broke her hip a couple weeks ago. She is a pretty remarkable woman. 87 years old and quite spry. Still golfs and can sit cross legged on the floor and hop up like it was nothing. At the beginning of this weekend she was rushed to ICU with an infection. The infection has damaged her liver and colon, but she is making good progress and is out of ICU today. I may head to Florida to help them out when she comes out of the hospital.
If you think of it, say a little prayer for my dad and Milly.
I am organizing a card shower for her and having people send cards to her. It will cheer her up so much.
Just wanted to share about this neat lady !

this picture of Milly was taken just a little over a year ago at my daughters wedding. I say she looks pretty good !

Comments

Sunny said…
Patty, she looks so sweet. I'll certainly hold her in my prayers. Your dad too. Thanks for the update.
jodie said…
Patty, where do we send our cards?
Jodie
Patty said…
For those wanting to send my step mom a card, just email me and I will send you the address.
My email is pasuhi54@msn.com

Popular Posts