One of Several Parties this Week




Tonight we had a birthday party for my daughter Melanie. She will be 23 on the 10th of this month, but since she and all her friends have such busy schedules, this will be the first of a few parties for her. The giggling got kind of loud sometimes with all those girls in one room.This party was all girls until later in the evening when Melanie's boyfriend came over for a bit. He waited until just about all the girls had gone to make his appearance. Smart boy !
Everyone had lots of fun and enjoyed Pizza, cake and ice cream. Hello Kitty was the theme. We probably have every Hello Kitty item known to man in our house.
Today it seems I have so much to say, that I am now heading over to my other blog
http://dailywanderer.blogspot.com/
to write some more !

Comments

Alena said…
A lovely party! Girls really enjoyed themselves I can see...
The cake looks gorgeous!!!!!!!
Finn said…
Happy belated birtday Melanie, I'm late in getting here. The party looks like it was a ton of fun..and how wonderful to have Miss Kitty for a day..*VBS*

Popular Posts