10 Things I Like About Getting Older

10 Things I Like About Getting Older

Think about this for yourself. What do you like about getting older ? There are so many things if you will just sit down and think about it. So much of the time we concentrate on the "woes' of getting older, the aches and pains or whatever. We send around funny emails that talk about all the negatives but never think about the good things. This list is mine, but think about 10 things you like about getting older and you may just feel better !

10 things I like about Getting Beyond Age 50


1. Having More wisdom
2. More knowledge to refer to
3. Being able to share things I have learned
4. Not feeling peer pressure
5. Being comfortable in my "own shoes"
6. Having a grown family that I am proud of
7. Owning my own home, do debt
8. Having a well established group of friends
9. Willingness to try new things without the panicky feeling that I might fail.
10. Having loved for so many years.

the picture is of my Great Grandparents William Seward Neil and Alberta Jane Neil on their 50th wedding anniversary

Comments

Sunny said…
Like our mom used to say, "growing older is OK, it is better than the alternative." She passed that philosophy down and now even the kids say it. And, Dave says (after all the near misses he's had) that every single day that he ages is a blessed day indeed.

Popular Posts