A Timely Gift




and I have been working on this exchange for some time, both busy with life and things that pop up so we decided to take our time and not be worried about schedules.
A box from her appeared just on the very day I needed some cheer. With Mei-Ling so sick, I needed a bit of sunshine and there it was packed inside a box with delightful treasures. An apron, some tea towels that go so well with the apron and a beautiful hand embroidered tea towel. All in my most favorite color RED. There were other goodies as well, tea, a coaster, a sachet of lavender that made the entire box smell delightful. A package of dip mix that was delicious was tucked in there too.

Now that Mei-Ling is out of the hospital, things should become a bit more normal, and I will be able to get her goodies off to her. What fun this exchange has been.

Thanks La Tea Dah !

Comments

La Tea Dah said…
You're welcome, Patricia. I hope you enjoy the apron, tea towels, and other things in the package. I'm so glad it arrived on a day that you needed it most.

:) LaTeaDah
Dawn said…
Oh, that is just a neat thing to give as a little pick me up! :)

God Blessings to you today! :)

Popular Posts