An Emergency Prayer Need


Nothing else seems very important to me right now. Mei-Ling was just rushed to Children's Hospital. High Fever, listless, can not even cry, just whimpers. She is pale, and just wants to sleep. I would appreciate all the prayers possible for this sweet wee one. It came on so fast, we are all trusting in God, but know that there is great power in the prayers of many. Feel free to share this prayer need with others.
I will keep you all posted and let you know when I know more.

Comments

nancyr said…
Praying for Mei-Ling. Have you ever called Guideposts and requested prayers from them?

It is so scary when infants are sick.
Two of my little grandsons were hospitalized at about six weeks. It is heartbreaking to see little ones ill. My grandbabies are just fine, and Mel-Ling is getting the best treatment, and will be in the best of hands.

You are right, nothing else matters, when we have a loved one who is sick. Thank God you didn't take off, and not be aware of what your family's needs.
Unknown said…
Hoping for the very best.
Kelly said…
I am so sorry to hear that Mei-Ling is sick and in the hospital--my heart goes out to the little one, you, and your entire family. You are all in my prayers.
La Tea Dah said…
Praying for the wee one --- that healing will be swift and complete.

Love,
LaTeaDah

PS: Watch your mailbox for a package.

Popular Posts