A Panda and A Frog Make Mei-Ling Smile




New toys delighted our wee one today. A panda from Grampa and Grammie and a frog from Casi's sister and family. Mei-Ling was so cute, smiling and reaching for her new play animals.
It was so good to hear her making baby sounds again and smiling, sitting in her Mommy's arms.
No fever again today and she seems so much happier. Still very pale but maybe with a bit more color in her cheeks.
Steven and Priscilla were up to visit with her today too.
Please keep praying, we are praying for a miracle concerning her kidney function....I keep seeing in my mind, kidneys that work.

Comments

Granny said…
I've been watching your blog to see an update. She is looking so much better! Definitely praying for you all!
Patty said…
Thanks Judy
Nancy said…
You know you have my prayers and good wishes! She does looks so much better in these pictures. Just keep reminding yourself that miracles do happen every day. ((((HUGS)))) and prayers for Melanie and Casi too.
Robin J. said…
I'm so thankful that Mei-Ling is improving.
sidulrike said…
I´m glad she´s making progress - keep believing her kidneys will get better - anything is possible! She´s in my thoughts and prayers

Popular Posts