Happy Birthday Emery









It's Emery's birthday today, he turns a whopping 61 years old. This man is just simply the best. A fantastic husband, father, grandfather and person. He is fun, hard working, has a fantastic sense of humor, is super smart and is my best friend and has been for nearly 29 years.
He is one of those rare cases of a super gentle man in every sense of the title, "gentleman".
Happy birthday my gentle man !
one of our first dates way back in 1978
somewhere around 1988 ish "the Boss"
the rest of the pictures are current, I think he looks pretty good for an "old man" : )


Comments

Yvonne said…
Happy Birthday Emery! I love your posts about him....I can feel the love you have for him.
Patty said…
its so much fun to write/talk about this man. He is soooo nice.
R. Aastrup said…
Patty--he does look good! You all remain in our prayers here--and that includes the EW/GBA staff and people in my S.S. class.
Patty said…
thanks for all the prayers Rondi for Mei-Ling, they are working and now we just need a bit more prayer for her kidneys !
Sunny said…
Hey, happy b'day handsome.
Unknown said…
Happy Birthday Emery!:-) You know Pat, I never would have guessed from his current pics that he used to look like Jim Morrison:-)
Holding your whole family tightly in our prayers.

Popular Posts