Loreena McKennitt - Between the Shadows

this morning, I woke feeling gray and sad, but knew that emotions like that serve no one. I am moved by music, music is a mood maker for me so I put on some of my favorite Loreena McKennitt and instantly, things became clearer, words like hope popped up in my head, I noticed the purple morning glories out the window, the greens of the leaves dancing in the morning breeze and so here this morning I share this clip of her music combined with this great footage of the changing seasons along the Thames River in Komoka Provincial Park in Ontario. Thanks to some great work by by entropious88 who shared this on youtube

Comments

Sunny said…
"words like hope popped up in my head"
Me too! You've had one medical miracle with Melanie already, how about another one for Mei-Ling!

Popular Posts