Terra Naomi's

Listen and think about this song. So many things are possible, so many. Terra Naomi said this about this project...I asked people from around the world to film themselves answering the question "what would you do/want if anything were possible?" in three words or less. THANK YOU to all of you. This project is a true reflection of what we can do together.

Produced by Sam Englebardt and Terra Naomi.

What would you do/want if anything was possible ? Let me know your thoughts.
For me, it would be to see Mei-Ling healed and have people live with compassion for others

Comments

Kelly said…
If I could have anything be possible it would be for my son to be healthy.
mush said…
Oh Patty, I am so sorry about the baby being so ill. I have been on vacation for a couple of weeks, so it was a shock when I read your blog. I will keep Mei-Ling, and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Better days my friend!
Marcie said…
Patty, You probably haven't had time for blog reading, but I posted a link to this song on youtube on the 9th. Really thought provoking and hopeful, isn't it?

I am praying and sending good, strong healing thoughts for Mei-Ling, and your entire family. hugs!

Popular Posts