Count Your Blessing Monday

Dear Marci over at Down On The Farm has posted a bit about Count Your Blessing Monday so here is mine. Its a great idea and we all need to count our blessings.

I feel so blessed to have a Christian husband that has made our families life so wonderful. He never fails to set a good example for our children and for me. He is upright, dedicated to living right and to his family. Having the head of the home a godly man makes such a difference.
Our marriage has been so filled with love for nearly 3 decades and in that time, Emery has never been unkind or said one mean word to me. So yes, I am counting my blessings today as Emery

Comments

Marci said…
Pat, yes, husband's like ours are real keepers and even more so they are HUGE blessings. Thanks for taking part!!

I will have to try and find some time to read your blog. I need a Mei Ling fix and to hear how Melanie is doing. Give that wee one a kiss from Aunt Marci
Patricia said…
Patty, thanks for reminding me that I need to count my blessings! I sure do enjoying dropping by and reading when your blog when I get a chance.
Patricia (homestead heaven)
Anne said…
I am so blessed that has the best husband of them all who cooks wonderful meals for me when he comes home from work. What more can a woman want? He sure is a keeper. :-)
Jthemilker said…
Oh wow. Not many could boast of their husbands seemingly perfection as you have. It's so important for us to remember how special our spouses are and how God made them perfectly for us.

Oh and your little Mei Ling is a DOLL BABY!!!! I WANT ONE!!!
Patty said…
Hi Jenny,
emery is the first to always say he is not perfect, but both the children and I tell him, he is mighty close to it

Popular Posts