The Royal Banana Award


Miss Nelson over at Meaningful Outcomes awarded me The Royal Banana Award ! I was so excited that she thought of me. I love her blog, its so full of information.
Blog Yumminess is a blog that is yummie, a delicious visit.
I am passing on this award to 5 blogs that make me feel like I have just had a banana split after visiting them (without the calories of course)
Princess Nimble-Thimble for all the obvious reasons...this blog is simple yummie for all its beautiful creations.
The Maine Life I just like this blog, its a good place to visit and is yummy in a cinnamon roll sort of way.
Ram In The Thicket is another blog that just feels yummy to read. Comfort yummy.
Like Merchant Ships is a blog I have been reading for a long time. Great reading and so many yummy "recipes" for living well without spending a fortune.
Holy Experience is a blog I dearly love, it is full of manna for each day. A yumminess that soothes the weary soul.

Comments

MiSScNeLLY said…
Oh good you are passing it along! If you think someting is yummy then I really have to check it out because your blog rocks! How can there possibly be anything better? :)
Have a great week!
JenJen said…
Agreed! Your blog is wonderful! Thanks for the links.

I have added Like Merchant Ships to my links list.

~JM

Popular Posts