Grammie and Mei-Ling Time




It's always so much fun to have my grand-babies visit, they are just such sweet wee ones and a joy to have here. Today Mei-Ling came for a visit, each time I hold her I remember what a blessing my own babies were to us and now we get to have this same kind of joy in our lives all over again. Baby kisses, tiny hands that clap in happiness, new words spoken in a soft little voice, fingers that now point out, nose, eyes and mouth and the new word for today that was not so soft and sweet, " NO ! " when Mei-Ling had decided she had had enough food at lunch.

Comments

sulli said…
She is absolutely adorable...both of your grandbabies are...
Marci said…
Well, I will try again... It wouldn't let me leave a comment.

She is absolutely precious with cheeks just made for kisses. Give her a kiss on each cheek from me!!
Cathy said…
She is so precious! I love those cheeks. : )
The Stricklands said…
There is nothing sweeter than a baby girl in a pink smocked dress. It makes me want to go back to China one more time! Both of your grandbabies are absolutely beautiful.
Mary
R. Aastrup said…
I love the third picture especially. How adorable!
Unknown said…
My name is Anabella & I have a 5 year old daughter heterotaxy w/abdmonial situs inversus with funitonal asplenia. We see an immundologist at Children's Hospital in Boston (Janet Chou, MD) she has seen other children with this so far she is one of the best doctors I have come across who has help us out a lot. My daughter is on a daily dosage of amoxillin 5.9 ml to help prevent infections. We also have a fever plan for her. I would recommend that you have one for Mei-ling also. I hope she is doing well. My prayers are with your family.

Popular Posts