It's Easter

It's Easter, a day for rejoicing and I am trying to do that, knowing there is a profound peace in knowing Christ is the Great Physician that loves us all, but the news on Mei-Ling is not so good. She will not be coming home today, maybe Tuesday if all goes well. After the Doctor looked at her test results it shows that her surgery done way back in September http://morningramble.blogspot.com/2007/09/after-surgery.html is not working. Her kidney doesn't look all that good so they are pretty concerned. I suspect they will do another surgery soon to correct her grade 5 vesicoureteral reflux . Tomorrow many more tests for the wee one.
We will head on up to the hospital later to see our blessings. Please keep praying !

My sisters and I many years ago on an Easter day......I am the one with the red blazer on : )

Comments

Anna said…
Mei Ling will continue to be in my prayers. Easter blessings to all.

Annabelle
mikesgirl said…
Mei-Ling is in my prayers as well. Keep the faith. Easter blessings.
R. Aastrup said…
I'm sorry that Mei Ling couldn't come home to enjoy the day with you. She continues to be in my prayers.
MiSScNeLLY said…
Christ is the Great Physician and He will heal Mei Ling! She is still in my prayers.
Carrie said…
Yes, I will continue in prayer with you for your precious grand daughter.

Popular Posts