Joy In The Morning

This morning, as if I awakened with new eyes to the old and familiar, the world around me opened up. I lit the lamp, soon had breakfast on the table and then headed outside for the "farm" chores.
This foggy morning holding its very own beauty, like no morning before it, lifting my heart with the simple beauty all around me. The hawk pair crying over my head, calling to one another in hawk language. With the dense fog, they were unseen by me. Life, green and new sprang forth from the dark soil like jewels, sparkling with dew.
By the time chores and my morning wander around the place was done, the sun rose in the shrouded sky, casting a strange golden hue in the east.
Please, take time to go outside and look at the profound beauty in the simple weed, the morning sky, the way the tree branches reach upward, new life surging through the twigs, with promise of leaves that will be shade for hot summer days.

Comments

Beautiful pictures! I enjoyed my morning time with you today!
Casdok said…
I am definetly a morning person, lovely photos!
And i also would love to see the northern lights!!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful Pictures, Beautiful Post!
Mimi said…
beautiful vision of the earth through your eyes... thank you for the description of God's beautiful earth on an early morning...
Mimi
The Stricklands said…
What beautiful pictures of your morning! We are having the most glorious day here - I am officially ready for spring!
Breathtaking ... sigh ....

Popular Posts