After A Long Day

Emery and I worked side by side in the garden tonight, after he got home from work. We were getting some things planted. Love the long evenings now. By the time we finished, I was so glad that supper was made this morning so all that had to be done was bake it, which I did while we worked. Chicken Pot pie, whole wheat crust. Tapioca pudding for dessert. Simple food, the kind you don't need recipes for because you have made them since you were a child.
I spent some of my afternoon trying to put together my Sunshine Family Craft Store that I got for Christmas. Still isn't all put together but it sure will be cute when it is. Just my kind of dolls, into spinning wool, pottery, gardening and having grandparents around !

Comments

What a beautiful meal table! I can almost feel the "cozy" from here.
I'd love for your blog to be a part of our competition, blog4reel.com. Please check us out. It's free.
- Kimberly
Dana and Daisy said…
Drinking milk from pretty wine glasses. You enjoy life.
*carrie* said…
Patty,

Thanks for your comment on my little flower craft post. I'm so glad spring has arrived there--we've had a couple warm days, but I hear snow is on the way this weekend!

Love the idea of dishes for which you don't need a recipe!

Popular Posts