Not Much News Yet





Melanie is still at the hospital....I spoke with Casi this morning and he said she was in less pain than last night. They were waiting on the Doctor to come in. Thank you for all the prayers, please keep them coming. It was heartbreaking to see her in so much pain.
Mei-Ling spent the night with us, poor baby had been so upset seeing her mommy crying in pain when I got to their house last night, and the baby knows all too well from her own experience what an ambulance is for.
Mei-Ling woke up all cheery so I went in to get her with my camera and she looked at me as if to say, "Grammie, I just want out of here, not have pictures taken !"
Later she had some Cheerios as a snack and she was very intrigued by being able to get them out of the bag herself. Children are such blessings...after I fed her breakfast she kept giving me kisses and hugs as if she knew Grammie needed them.
God is so good, there are blessings all around us, even in times of hardship and pain.

How many ways can you stuff Cheerios in your mouth ???
Mei-Ling is wearing a dress that was her Auntie Melissa's and of course Melanie wore it too !
A Hand me down that is 27 years old !

Comments

~Bren~ said…
Still praying for Melanie. I love Mei-Ling's dress I noticed it before I even read it was her Auntie and Mommy's dress.
Marci said…
The cheerio pictures are darling. Praying for Melanie!!
AK Angel said…
"The everlasting God is your place of safety ~ His arms will hold you up forever..." (Deut. 33:27)

Know my prayers are with Melanie, and all of you ~ your photos are beautiful ~ may all the angel be with Melanie... sending angel hugs, Joellyn
Marianna said…
I'm just getting caught up after weeks of being away from blogging. I am so sorry to hear that Melanie lost the baby. I pray for a fast and easy physical recover for her. I also pray for her as she goes through the emotions of losing the baby.

Marianna

Popular Posts