The Latest




Melanie is out of surgery and everything went well. They are keeping her overnight but she should be coming home tomorrow if all goes well.
I must say, I am a bit tired and worn out feeling. Mei-Ling will probably stay with us tonight too. This afternoon was sunny with a wonderful breeze so the two of us went outside to enjoy the beauty of the day. I got to put her in one of my favorite french baby dresses and some darling button shoes that are made of leather as soft as butter.
I took Mei-Ling into see Melanie this evening and both were very happy to see each other. Casi is worn out but being strong.
Keep this sweet young family in your prayers. Its been such a tough year for them.
Emery has been helping me with my chores. Mei-Ling was asleep for her afternoon nap which gave me a few minutes to do some things outside but there some jobs are just piling up, like picking corn and harvesting potatoes ! Melanie will no doubt spend the next couple days with us while Casi is at work and just go home in the evenings.

Comments

Patricia said…
I am glad to hear everything went well in surgery.
I can tell little Mei Ling is such a joy to you all.
Patricia
I will continue to keep all of you in my prayers.
The Stricklands said…
Patty,
So glad to hear to Melanie is doing better and will be home tomorrow. What a blessing to be so close to your daughter. Mei Ling is such a precious baby!
Mary
~Bren~ said…
So happy to hear Melanie is ok.
I know you have been talking about sprucing up your dress...let me say, you have no problem dressing that sweet baby. She is a DOLL and wearing such stylish clothes! Maybe matching outfits?? Those shoes look comfy!

Popular Posts