A Little Update

Melanie did fine today. The dentist had to pack her tooth with antibiotics or some such thing, and will complete the root canal in a couple weeks. I guess it was seriously infected.
My dad made it to Hattiesburg, MS without any problems. He hopes to arrive in Texas tomorrow. When I chatted with him he had just finished a good meal and was settled in for the night. Thanks for all the prayers and would appreciate more for his safety on the last leg of this trip.

God is good !

The photo.
Pepper chewed the seat off of my bicycle. The other side of the seat is completly gone. The bicycle blew over in the wind yesterday and somehow puppy decided that since it was on the ground, it was the perfect thing to chew to pieces. Time for a new seat and a new place to hide, oh I mean, keep the bicycle.

Comments

Kelley said…
Glad that Melanie is ok!
I am so sorry about your bicycle seat; this sounds like something Sophie would do if she could get ahold of it!
So far she has chewed Josh's aquasocks and various other things!
Ah, the joy of puppy dogs!
Glad to hear Melanie and your dad are doing okay.
Boy what puppy dogs won't chew on! LOL!
Anonymous said…
Glad to hear your dad is doing good on his journey. Will keep him and Melanie in my prayers.

Your poor puppy was just trying to make your bike more special and give it character. LOL

With gas prices the way they are. Hubby is thinking of buying me a bike with a big backet on back. He said it would be great for grocery shopping. I'm thinking after riding a bike all that way. I'm not going to want to shop. May save money on more then gas.HAHA!

Have a wonderful Day!
The Stricklands said…
Give Melanie a big hug for me - dental work is never fun. I am also glad to know that bicycle seats are so tasty! Pepper wouldn't be a normal puppy if she didn't at least try to chew up a few things. Enjoy your visit with your dad!

Popular Posts