Ulrich Barn Builders Log Cabins





this is the playhouse !

My husband works for Ulrich Barn Builders. A Mennonite run business. Tonight Emery took me by to see the log cabins they have just built. Fully finished out and built on your place. I would love one. These are really popular and of course everyone who buys them appreciates the good craftsmanship of Mennonite made buildings. They certainly are big enough to live in but most people use them as weekend get away cabins, guest cottages and hunting cabins. There have been several sold to newlyweds too.

The company also make the cutest log play houses . We joke and say we wouldn't mind living in one of those they are so pretty. All my life I have wanted to live in a log cabin and now my husband sells them !
Tonight when my husband took me to see the latest cabin being built I had to take pictures and share them on my blog because they are just so fantastic.

My son Steven works for Leland Industries, which is the brother of the man Emery works for. Both brothers build the same mini barns and cabins but in different towns.
There is always some friendly competition talk between Emery and Steven on who has the best barns. Its always done in a good spirit.

The two companies have similar trucks. Different name on them but always with a reminder of what is truly important written on them.

Comments

Finn said…
What beautiful log cabins Patty! Your DH must be very proud of doing such quality work..I know I would love to have one..*VBS* Thanks for sharing....
uhoava gnu said…
Hi! First time in your blog, which seems really interesting: all those kittens, vegeterian food and logs! Thanks! I'll stop by more often now. And, in Finland this log building is quite popular infact - I suppose because this country is full of trees ;)
Hi, Patty!
I wouldn't mind living in a cabin like this either!
My daughter made a similar comment, too, when we visited Yellowstone last year and stayed at a log cabin in Montana. We all wished we could stay longer:)
Shellie said…
That little playhouse is so cute. I'd love to have something like that for my kids so day.
Unknown said…
Oh Patty, the play house is adoreable and the Log Cabins are wonderful. Do they ship there work thru out the United States or do they stay just in Texas...I love log homes and Gary and I keep talking about moving to the country and this would be perfect for us...Hugs Tina
Patty said…
Hi Tina, there are many mennonite barn builders that make the same mini barns all over the US. Perhaps there is a builder near you. I can check for you
Unknown said…
Patty, thanks that would be great were in the burbs of Kansas City, Blue Springs MO. What ever you can find out I would appreciate...Tina
Granny said…
I would love to have one of those for my longarm/sewing room. Isn't going to happen but I can still dream. They look so neat! I can almost smell the wood!

Judy L.

Popular Posts