Hot Sunday in Texas

We hit a temperature of 92 today. It was humid, sticky and just plain hot. Felt like August.
Tonight is still a warm 76 at 9:30 pm. Too hot to light the lamps. They kick off some heat and no one wanted more heat.
We had a nice peaceful day. Melanie and Casi went to the Zoo. Steven and Pricilla had a date tonight at her parents house.
Emery and I stayed close to home and relaxed. A nice change for us. Such a quiet day, there isn't much to write about ! We even ate leftovers so no meal talk either.
Its good to have one quiet day in the week. Tomorrow is bread baking day and some house cleaning. Maybe I will have time to hem the curtains I made for my living room, 4 windows means 8 panels to hem by hand. I made them out of a white print with tiny blue flower buds. Simple and still pretty. Fabric was $1 a yard so made them for under $20.
Time for me to head to bed, early morning tomorrow.

Spring weather is due back tomorrow and am I glad.

Comments

Popular Posts