6 Weird Things About Me

Six weird things about me.... thought I would have some fun and think about this one.
Its been making the rounds on the blogs and since it looked fun, thought I would participate.

Thanks Judy for the idea to just do it http://sunshinequilts.blogspot.com/

1. I have hair on my big toes, like a Hobbit, well not that much hair but still I have a few hairs on my big toes.

2. As much as I love having company, I am not all that fond of going to other peoples homes. For the most part I am a stay at home person.

3. I have super sensitive sense of smell. When I was a kid I would tell people when we were in the car going some place, that I smelled army men and sure enough some convoy would appear up the road. When asked what army men smell like, I would say,
" army blankets". I can still smell something way before anyone else.

4. I hang up my clothes on the clothes line according to color and size and type of clothing or linens. A tad bit OCD I think.

5. My books are arranged by subject then author. A mini library and along this line, I hate to lend books out

6. I may not brush or comb my hair for 24 hours. Its short now so no big deal, but I just forget to deal with my hair.

gosh, I could come up with a few more than 6.... hummmm, well maybe that just means I am a bit
eccentric

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have a couple of those too! I used to have to have all the pegs the same colour or style. I'm over it now, although I still don't like to mix plastic with wooden pegs if I can help it :-)
Judy said…
It is fun to do isn't it! I have a few of yours in common too. I smell things easily, but I have super sensitive hearing..and the inability to ignore background noises. Makes me insane sometimes if I hear a tiny ticking.

I also hate to lend out my books. It's more that I like my books and magazine to be and stay in perfect looking shape and I alwasy worry that someone will crimp a page or something. I hate to get my magazines if they are ripped and messy. OCD lurks in us all I think! *VBG*
Unknown said…
You are funny, I know what you mean about short hair right now mine is sticking straight up and it's a totally different texture it will be fun to see how it comes in...
squire said…
Please don't think this is spam, but have you checked out,
www.paperbackswap.com.

I have swapped several books and have a long "wishlist".
ps I just found your blog and find it very interesting.

Popular Posts