More Kitten Photos and Our Lunch Menu



These kittens are just so cute. Every morning I have to go out and check on them and feed Aya some special food. I am always armed with my camera.
Melanie holds each one gently and checks them out and that gives me the opportunity to get some good close ups while in her hands.

Rain and storms on the way. I can hear the thunder rolling as I write. Not a day to do laundry so will change my schedule. Good day to do some baking. Weekend is coming and its always a good idea to have goodies on hand for unexpected guests. We always expect unexpected quests !

For Lunch today, Home made noodles with Hot buttered Crumbs. A real traditional Amish recipe.

Also having, Grilled Asparagus just picked this morning from the garden.


Comments

uhoava gnu said…
Oh, how CUTE kittens! It's already like ten years ago when I saw such a small creature last time.. My cousins live in countryside and we used to spend so nice days there with all the kittens, cows and dogs.

Thanks for asking, I'd like it a lot if you linked me here. I'll try to make some link list also in my blog later. You'll be there for sure (if you want:).
Patty said…
thank you I would love to be linked on your blog

Popular Posts