The Morning in Pictures





The rain has created a mood for me. A special movie, Barry's Gold Irish tea, some Irish brown bread from a mix but still good. After the movie, then music chosen to match the day so far. In the CD player now... Altan, "Once Again". Aine Minogue's, "Between The Worlds", "Circle of the Sun", "The Mysts of Time" and Dervish "Playing With Fire". As you can see, there is most assuredly an Irish theme going on. Even the tea was sipped from a Mullingar Pewter tankard. Scenes of Irish woodlands adorn the sides.
My own Bhodhran played along with the music on the stereo. Just about a perfect morning ! Wishing my children were here to dance for me. But still, my great- great grandmother Margaret Flynn would be proud : )

Comments

Kelli said…
It looks like you got more rain than we did over in Dallas. The flowers are beautiful and the little gnome is cute. I love little things like that tucked into a garden...seems to make them come alive!

Kelli
Patty said…
We had about an inch total.
Alena said…
bautiful photos, lovely flowers, thanks for sharing your morning, Patty...

Popular Posts