I Just Could Not Walk Past These
















Went to the store for shampoo, wandered by the fabric department and had to have this !
I tried to reason with myself, saying I had too much in my stash already but I didn't listen to myself .
My husband just laughed. Its really more beige than the greenish that shows in the picture. Artifical light is not always best for showing the true color.
Now I just have to think of what to do with it. What kind of pattern to use. Has to be simple of course.
Ideas welcome : )
Got just 1/2 yard of each pattern. But there is plenty more at the store

Comments

ForestJane said…
Are you thinking of making something bed sized? wall sized? table topper?

For you? for a friend? If for you, would the colors go best in a certain room of your house?

I liked Tonya's blog where she was planning her newest to fit a hanger she already had. If I start matching the size of wall hangings, then I could make something for different holidays and seasons, rotating my decor.

All those colors would look nice for a Spring one. :) Even if you don't get into rabbits, tulips, crocus, just something that'll be a good backdrop for a vase of spring flowers and roses.

Popular Posts