Rose Garden Thoughts





The first rose picture was taken the other day, and was posted on my other blog but its just such a pretty color, the other roses were photographed today in my garden...

A late afternoon stroll through my rose garden was sheer delight today. Fragrant blossoms, beautiful colors and just the singing birds to break the silence.
It is a good place to sit and think and that is just what I did. Memories are good, but not anything to build a future on, so I am moving ahead again. Just a brief bump in the road this weekend. I am back on track, moving forward once again.
Thanks to everyone who gave me words of encouragement by comment or by email when I was feeling a bit misplaced !

Comments

Pam said…
There is nothing like sitting in a rose garden to lift your spirits. I always tell my kids that life is always a bit of adventure, but everything always works out the way it is supposed to. And it always does. I do enjoy your blog Patty. Thank you for your words.

Pam in Canada
La Tea Dah said…
Such beautiful roses! Your season is so much farther ahead of ours. My roses are just starting to leaf out. . .and won't be blooming for another six weeks or so. Enjoy the roses for me!
Anonymous said…
I remember my grandfather's garden - he had (to us) a huge garden and grew fruit trees, veggies, shrubs of all kinds and several circular rose gardens. Most of them were pink and they had the most gorgeous heady fragrance! I LOVE LOVE LOVE roses but they don't grow too well up here with the heat and humidity. If we ever move back down south, I am definitely putting in a rose garden :-)

Thank you for your thoughts and photos - I really enjoy the few minutes I spend reading your blog each day! Kinda like reading the scriptures - there's always something new, interesting or inspiring to find every time you open up the pages!!
Judy said…
Living in a second story condo the one thing I miss the most is having a garden to plant things in and watch things grow. These roses are beautiful!
aikentoquilt said…
The roses are beautiful, and my favorite flower. You are so lucky to be able to grow such pretty ones, we always seem to get some unknown bug in ours, or some rare exotic disease....
Enjoy...

Popular Posts