There Will Be Lots of Sewing Going On

We started out with just making matching dresses for the babies to wear to the Homestead Craft Fair the day after Thanksgiving, then we decided we would like to have matching dresses too. So today I headed off to the fabric store to get more fabric. I am so glad I went today as there wasn't much left on the bolt and I ended up buying all they had. Priscilla will make a dress, I will make either a skirt or a jumper and Melanie is going to make herself a skirt. Maybe we can find shirts for the men folk that are the same color but only in a solid and not a print ! Hopefully this afternoon I can get the girls dresses cut out and the sun bonnets started, then when we all get together to sew, we can get right to the sewing part.
I am sure we will have our picture taken together wearing our matching outfits.

Comments

Jennifer said…
Nice blog! I enjoyed reading some of it this afternoon. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. :-)
Susan Godfrey said…
What a fun idea!

How is the plan going for the Texas meetup?

If we don't get to meet before then, we'll have to meet at the fair for sure! =-)
Patty said…
Hi Susan,
It looks like the texas meet up will be in the first part of October, I am just working on the location aspect of it.
Aunt Jenny said…
How fun....can't wait to see the picture of you all in your matching outfits! I love sewing!
nancyr said…
Cute pattern, cute fabric! What fun you will have!
Sylvia K said…
I know you'll have fun and I look forward to seeing pictures! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I always appreciate your comments.
Marci said…
Oh how fun!!! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!
Susan Godfrey said…
Oh good! I'm really going to try to make it wherever you have it. It will be fun to meet some of the other Texas ladies that I've met online =-)

In what city do you think it will be held?

Have a blessed Lord's day!!

Popular Posts