Enchanted Window Party





The House in the roses blog is hosting a Enchanted Window Party, where women share pictures of the view from their windows. I submitted the photo of the view from my spinning and quilting room. It's always a peaceful view for me, a dreamy sort spot where I can sit and gaze while sitting at the spinning wheel, in a room that is so "not connected" to the fast paced modern world.
I love the simplicity of this room. It speaks of our philosophy of life. To live simply in a very complicated world, not caught up in the "gutta have's".

I thought here, I would include some of my other favorite views from our windows.
The first picture is the one used in the Enchanted Window Party, the rest, well they are just the views I see daily from other windows in our home.

Comments

Beautiful pics of lovely windows! Thanks so much for sharing!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
Renee said…
What wonderful views!
MARIA said…
Very lovely and beautiful!

To live simply in a very complicated world, not caught up in the "gutta have's".

Thank you for sharing!

My best wishes to you
Maria from Poland
Connie said…
My first visit to your blog, sweetpea. I think your windows to the world are very serene and lovely. I would imagine you are also with your profile page statement. Nice to meet you, my sweet chick.......
Smoochies,
Connie
Come over and visit. I've been trying to catch up on the windows blog for 2 days!!!!!!!!!!! HAH
Virginia said…
Lovely windows with a wonderful view. Enjoy.
Blessings, Virginia

Popular Posts