As Promised, A Weight Watchers Update


Got weighed today. Lost a whopping 6 lbs this week. I worked hard for it too. Not one day went by that I didn't spend 40 minutes exercising. And working out enough to produce a sweat, so no sissy stuff.
I kept to my points. I drank lots of water and I can honestly say, there were no times of feeling deprived.
I had pizza at Pizza Hut one day, and Taco Bell another day. I just counted the points and if I went over my daily allotment, I used some of the flex points that they allow you per week.
Popcorn was a life saver for times when I felt the need to munch on something.
I got this red book mark that says "I love 5 pounds"
I took it with the same pride a 6 year old would take a star for their paper when they did well in school.
It would be nice to keep up at this rate of loss but, I know things will slow down as my body adjusts.
Sure felt good standing on that scale and hearing the words, " Patty, you lost 6 pounds " I did a bit of a happy dance when I heard those words.
Hard work pays off !

Comments

Teresa said…
Congrats, Patty!
Kelli said…
Congratulations Patty!! How exciting!!
Kelli
Anonymous said…
Way to go Patty! I'm so proud of you. Keep up the enthusiasm, it's wearing off on me too - I can't do this alone and it's nice to see other's successes to spur us on too.
Patty said…
Thank you, thank you, thank you, said while taking a proper bow !
Anonymous said…
Awesome! Way to Go1
Marci said…
Congratulations Pat!!!! I am very proud of you!!
Melanie said…
Awesome job , Patty..keep it up.

Popular Posts