Yes, More wedding pictures !



Here are a few more pictures....not sure when you will get tired of seeing them !
First picture is of Steven and Pricilla at the rehearsal dinner and then one of my dad, sisters and Pricilla sitting together at the wedding.
Steven was doing the sound system for his sister so he was rather hidden at the time.
Later at the reception Steven was busy helping so it was hard to corner him for a photo, but here he and Pricilla are sitting with the family.
Pricilla was so helpful in setting up for the wedding reception, I certainly hope we can call her our daughter in law soon !
Tonight is my dads last night with us, he leaves tomorrow and its going to be lonely with out him. Maybe at some point he will consent to coming to live with us. It would be such a blessing for us if he would.
My sisters and Melissa all had delays in taking off from Dallas yesterday. We had heavy rains and they did back east too. Delaying their flights. All of them made it home safely but they are all tired.

The house feels so empty.

Comments

Marci said…
Keep those pictures coming Pat. =) I would love to see one (if you took one like this) of the entire wedding party all standing together.
Tina Leigh said…
Patty I love looking at all the pictures!! Keep them coming!! How unique, how beautiful!!! I love it! There is nothing any sweeter than seeing a Daddy & his daughter on her wedding day...something about that is sooo special!! I know you must be so proud how it all turned out..you worked so hard!!
Unknown said…
Just trying to catch up with various blogs after my holidays Patti - your daughter looked awesome - glad everything went to plan

Popular Posts