Birthday Presents a Day Early



The mail man brought me two boxes today. One from my sister Jan and the other from my best friend Debbie.
Wonderful colors jumped out at me, as I unfolded the box top. The colors much like a display of Barley pops, I wonder, do they sell those any more ?
Fabric that I loved when in Boston ! My sister purchased it and kept it for my birthday. As much as I want to, I just cannot have fun with it yet. I have to wait until after the wedding. Too much to do now. No time to play.
My friend Debbie gave me a gift card to JoAnn's and a gift bag filled with little goodies.
What fun birthdays are !
Thanks Jan and Thanks Debbie, you are both so sweet and kind.

Comments

Granny said…
Patty: Beautiful fabrics! They'll be patiently waiting for you when things slow down at your house.

I hope you have a fantastic birthday . . and I know you will!

Judy L.
Sunny said…
I love the pink roses on the tea set print. Can't wait to see what you do with it. If I sewed I'd probably make it into placemats - depending on what kind of material it is.

Popular Posts