The Play Dress


When I find something on the web that is about the things I hold dear, I like to share the information.
Last week I stumbled onto this web site by way of a blog and I am so impressed.
My daughters wore dresses most of the time when they were small, and all of the time as they got older.
I wish these dresses had been available when I Melissa and Melanie were little girls.
It's such a delight to see little girls that look like little girls and who are not learning early on about having " a boy in the closet" see my post about having a "Man in the Closet".
I emailed this dear woman who owns this web site and got her permission to use this picture. I just love how pretty, modest and feminine the little girls all look.
The dresses at THE PLAY DRESS are beautiful and made to be worn at play time with the full skirts and longer length but they are so pretty I can see them worn to church or a party.
Here is the link
http://www.theplaydress.com/
Her prices are more than reasonable too. I do hope some of you will stop by and check out this web site. I think its important to train our little girls, grand-daughters too, to be little ladies.

Comments

Reviekat said…
What beautiful dresses! I agree, these dresses can easily be used for nice places as well as playtime. Her prices are also very good especially when you consider she is using 100% cotton and these dresses are not skimpy on the fabric. Thanks for the link!
Marci said…
What a wonderful website. I loved the picture of the girls in their dresses. We have 2 families we are with regularly. Between them, they have 7 girls. This is what it looks like when we are all together.

Popular Posts