Living Spherically and Simply Seminar

For quite a while now, people have been emailing me daily and asking if I would consider having a weekend seminar on living life simple but "spherically". Sharing some of the ways that have gotten me to the place where life is simple, but so full. I have been working on a book dealing with this very thing and it seems at this point I am ready to share some of my "secrets".
In the past few years my life has gone through a total transition with each step of it being full childlike enthusiasm .

It seems that Dallas will be the place for this seminar with April 2007 for the projected date.
We will be covering such things as Simplifying life, enjoying the simple things. The Women Grinding Wheat philosophy, women being filled by friendships and not by food or shopping.
I would love to hear if you are interested in such an event. Email me at
Pasuhi54@msn.com

Thanks to everyone who has gently "pushed" me into this.

Comments

R. Aastrup said…
Good for you, Patty! I'll be interested to see how this develops!
Patty said…
thanks Rondi. I have done a few seminars on a couple subjects through the years and its always so much fun. One in LA in front of what seemed like a thousand people, think it was more like a couple hundred though.
Inga said…
Hi Patty!

Congratulations with the upcoming seminar! It looks like you are given oppotunities and you grab them with both hands. That's an example or us to follow.

Inga

Popular Posts